HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE! My world is especially exciting today because there’s only one more sleep (and a 5 hour bus ride…pray for me) between me and my very best gal pals! Hoping all of your long weekends are just as, if not more so, exciting than my little getaway to one-of-a-kind New Jersey. I’ve always wanted to geo-tag “Hoboken No-Jokin‘” on Instagram so this weekend, my wildest dreams are sure to come true.
People often ask how I’m able to sound so peppy in my TGIFriYAY posts. Let me clue you in on a little thing called “Iced-Coffee”. Probably the best thing about being back in New England? Iced Coffee never goes out of season. Plus, Dunkin Donuts still provides a hot cup to hug your iced medium, not to keep your coffee from sweating in the heat, but instead to keep your little hands warm from the cold inside and outside your cup. Gotta love it.
Anyway, here are a few links I love to help kick-start your Friday. These pair well with a cup of Joe, so take a minute now to fill ‘er up…
- Fun fact: On this day in 1979, the late, great Aaliyah was born.
- IMPORTANT: Tequila has been proven to help weight loss. Fellow Jose-lovers rejoice!
- National Popcorn Day is this Monday (or in my world, everyday)! Healthy tip? Pour 1/4C of kernels into a brown paper bag, add a touch of oil and a pinch of salt, tightly fold the top of the bag about 3 times and microwave for 2 minutes…DIY, feel-good microwave popcorn, just like that.
- 50 awesome things that happened to Kid President in 2014 because KP is awesome.
- Is anyone using ClassPass? I’m looking for the catch but it might just be as good as it seems…
- This blogger is filling up my social feeds with all kinds of healthy meals and fabulous styles and I’m certainly not upset about it. Check her out!
- Adam Levine is like really dreamy…so let’s all take a minute to appreciate that.
- Next Sunday I’m testing out this Ginger Miso Soba Soup recipe because….well, look at it.
- Now that I’ve finally decided on which size to keep and which to return (it was a complicated month-long debate), I already know that I’ll be living in this Nike Tech Cape for the next few months…
- I love this city and this time lapse video of Boston will show you just a few reasons why.
That’s all I got for you this week! Got something to share? Leave a tip in the comments below!
ICYMI: I added a whopping total of 3 new posts to OUAP this week so be sure to check out “Five Things” and “TBT via HCSJU” to help you procrastinate even more on this glorious Friday morn.