A wise man once said, “Success is going from
failure Monday to failure Friday without losing your enthusiasm.” and once again my friends, we’ve done it! I raise my 3rd and final cup of joe in a toast to you, to us, to another successful week come and gone! Only a few more Fridays left in 2014, so let’s make ’em count.
I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite things floating around the World Wide Web this week to share with you in my favorite format of all: lists w/ links. So pour another cup and keep on scrolling and clicking and scrolling some more.
“It’s Friday, get back to work!” – said no one, ever.
- Important question: why be a grown up when you can be groovy? While I’m hesitant to throw this tote over my shoulder, the petite, zipper-pouch version is calling my name from the Jonathan Adler boutique directly below The Street team’s office.
- Bagels + Pizza. Say no more. If I ever find myself in Chelsea…
- Coca-Cola? Smoothies? I have a feeling I’ll be needing these DIY Hangover Cures after this Saturday’s Boston Beer Summit (you can thank me later).
- Trying to bring back snail mail? You’ll want to check this chick out. And then you’ll want to think of every excuse to buy one of everything for any and every occasion, whether it’s happening 11 days or 11 months from now.
- A Twitter “buy” button? This sounds dangerous.
- @ShopTheStreet hit 1K followers on Instagram! A little victory that’s not so little in the eyes of a girl who views every meal and every landscape within the confines of a 4×4, #nofilter-ed frame. 2K by the end of 2015? Cake.
- And last but certainly not least, I love Friday, I love “thank you”s, and I love Jimmy Fallon so I’ll leave you with this.